On Nov 29, 2007, at 1:49 PM, abpb2006 wrote:

oh i see. thanks.

Where and how do we change the default credentials for every user instance?

In trunk and perhaps 2.0.2 the default security config is configured in the server-security-config module. It's set up to use the properties file login module. In trunk this is set up as a plugin and the default properties files are included in the plugin. For serious usage I'd recommend coming up with your own real-server- security-config module using kerberos/ldap/sql/whatever and replacing the default one with it using artifact_aliases.properties.

If you want to keep using the toy properties file login module but just change the credentials you can edit var/security/ users.properties and var/security/groups.properties. The admin group gets remote deploy/lifecycle access.

hope this helps
david jencks