On Dec 30, 2007 2:04 PM, Garth Keesler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use the O'Reilly EJB 3.0 book extensively. It is really in two parts:
> the EJB half and the JBoss half. Should I be able to follow the EJB half
> pretty closely with GMO or are there differences that will make that not
> very useful?

I read the book a couple of times and whenever I have an issue
understanding EJB3 spec I come back to it and the spec itself (I like
the way the interceptors are presented). They both are invaluable. I
really like the way Richard and Bill wrote it.

BTW: the book contains a lot of programming errors so you need to take
these examples with a grain of salt. I have noted them all and the
list is huge. Despite it, I think the book is certainly one of the
best about ejb3 and everybody who works with ejb3 should read it from
cover to cover.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski