hello all,

i am trying to make a message-driven-bean working on geronimo. after
configuration of the queue and connection factory i am stuck with a

[exec] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: VideoConnectionFactory
     [exec]     at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:163)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:611)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:152)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:611)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:152)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:597)
     [exec]     at
javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)

i will try to post the relevant parts of my configuration files and client
here. hope someone can help.

the relevant parts of my client (the client is a jsp) with the line where
the error occurs:

Properties env = new Properties();
env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "tcp://localhost:61616");
env.put("connectionFactoryNames", "VideoConnectionFactory");
env.put("queue.VideoQueue", "queue/videoupdate");
Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);
QueueConnectionFactory factory = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/VideoConnectionFactory");                   //the
error occurs here
queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup("queue/videoupdate");
connection = factory.createQueueConnection();
System.out.println("Connection created to CONNECTIONFACTORY");
messageSession =
connection.createQueueSession(false,QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

the "JMS-Resources" part of the web-console tells me however that the queue
and the connection factory are running:

jms-resources (default/videothek/1200600754675/ear)
Type                              Name                                Deployed
As               State                   Actions
Connection Factory      VideoConnectionFactory  Application-scoped      running

Queue                           queue/videoupdate           Application-scoped

running

the relevant part of my openejb-jar.xml:

  <enterprise-beans>
    <message-driven>
      <ejb-name>UpdateDataBean</ejb-name>
      <resource-adapter>
        <resource-link>jms-resources</resource-link>
      </resource-adapter>
    </message-driven>
  </enterprise-beans>

</openejb-jar>

do i have to write something into my web.xml deployment descriptor too
(because my client is a jsp)?

any help is highly appreciated,

thanks a lot,

mario