thanks,

where can i get a full listing of the possible properties for the openejb
container?

in particular i would need properties like MaxCacheSize for how many beans
can be kept at the same time by the ejb-container or a RemoveTimeout which
defines the time after which the beans are removed from the pool when not
needed.

i didnt find a list where i can see the properties that are possible for
openejb.

thanks for helping,

mario