Great collection Mark, we'll make sure to add it to the 2.1 doc

Thanks a bunch

Cheers!
Hernan

Mark Aufdencamp wrote:
As I a haven't seen this specifically identified, I thought I'd outline
my thoughts and have them confirmed.  Everyones comments are appreciated

I'm presuming no required changes to the codebase.  The only requirement
to port a J2EE Geronimo 1.1 Enterprise Application to run as a JEE
Geronimo 2.0/2.1 Enterprise Application are changes to the Application
Server specific deployment descriptors.  I don't for see problems with
the EAR or WAR's, but have my concerns about the EJB's.  My
understanding is that EJB 2.1 is required to function as a part of the
JEE spec.  Read: You don't have to port from EJB 2.1 to EJB 3.0,
although there are significant advantages to the new JPA technology.

To port a J2EE Enterprise Application from Geronimo 1.1 to a JEE(5)
Enterprise Application on Geronimo 2.0/2.1

EAR Project Definition
------------------------
application.xml
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";