On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 7:12 AM, CG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I am newbie in Geronimo, or more exactly , newbie in J2EE.
>  I have setup the Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , and when I try to
>  start the server it could not start.
>
>  Environment
>  ==========
>  OS is Ubuntu 7.10
>  Geronimo version is geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1

Let's start simple. Download the latest Geronimo release -
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html - and start it from the
command line as described here - Quick start - Apache Geronimo for the
impatient (Quick start - Apache Geronimo for the impatient). Where
you're confident it works fine follow the instructions at Welcome to
Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject in Additional Information
section. Have fun!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski