On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Lin Sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's certainly an excellent idea.  I am also looking for some
>  popular samples that we feel we should get them running on geronimo as
>  I think those will be good to show people how to get their apps
>  working with geronimo.

I'd definitely look forward to seeing a stateful session bean example
with extended PU. Another one would be to develop a session bean that
talks to two PUs (two databases) and sends a message to a topic (not
queue) with MDB attached plus rolling back a tx. These would be killer
apps. Running other jpa providers (besides openjpa) would be of help
too.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski