Burt,

Grab a new copy of the geronimo-hibernate-transaction-manager-lookup jar (later referred to as 'ghtml.jar') from http://people.apache.org/~jaydm/hibernate and replace the file already in your Geronimo repo.

Using a fresh trunk build and that recompiled jar file, I was able to deploy the Seam jee5 booking example.

The old ghtml.jar was giving me unresolved import errors when I tried to deploy (I don't know why).

But now I am looking at the booking example (ooh pretty!).

Are you able to get the sample running?

Jay