Hi David,

Gavin King just responded with an interesting comment about a possible
Geronimo/TCK bug and Seam:

http://seamframework.org/Community/Seam2JEE5CompliantWithTheTCKRequirements
http://seamframework.org/Community/Seam2JEE5CompliantWithTheTCKRequirements

I was wondering if you had a moment, could you add your $0.02?  It appears
he and his team will be looking into this issue.

Thanks very much,
.Burt