Hi,
  I am now trying the tutorial  "Stateless Session Bean"
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/stateless-session-bean.html#StatelessSessionBean-DeployandRun

And I am stuck at section  "Few more configurations", where need to
configure dependencies because the steps are a bit unclear.
I try to follow but get the following error which seems like is caused
by the dependecies configuration
Hope that somebody can help . thanks.

[error]
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
Missing dependency: console.dbpool/jdbc%2Fuserds//
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:111)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:104)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resolveParentIds(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:473)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadDepthFirst(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:431)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:296)
        ... 21 more

[/error]:

Below are my questions:

Question 1 : At which part of openejb-jar.xml, the following
datasource dependency should be inserted ?
<sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>jdbc%2Fuserds</sys:artifactId>
            </sys:dependency>
</sys:dependencies>

This is how I do

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2";
xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2";
xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0";
xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.2";
xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2";>
  <sys:environment>
      <sys:dependencies>
        <sys:dependency>
          <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
          <sys:artifactId>jdbc%2Fuserds</sys:artifactId>
        </sys:dependency>
          </sys:dependencies>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>default</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>StatelessSessionEJB</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
      <sys:type>car</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
  </sys:environment>
  <enterprise-beans/>
</openejb-jar>

Question 2:  There is no geronimo-web.xml(there is only web.xml) under
WEB-INF , should I create a new one ?

<sys:dependencies>
       <sys:dependency>
            <sys:groupId>default</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>StatelessSessionEJB</sys:artifactId>
                <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
                <sys:type>car</sys:type>
       </sys:dependency>
</sys:dependencies>