which indicates jsps should set the charset using a page directive

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>

Do you have some indication that just setting the xml content encoding should affect the http header charset?

On Apr 4, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Bill Brown wrote:

Greetings Jarek:

I tried your recommendation and it looks like the embedded tomcat in
geronimo is also giving the same ISO-8859-1 header response. Here is what I
have without apache in front:

Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 01:01:49 GMT

200 OK

Do you think there is some configuration I can do to the embedded tomcat
running in geronimo?

Thanks for looking at this.
Bill.

Jarek Gawor-2 wrote:

Is your Geronimo server running behind Apache httpd server? The
"server" header looks like it's a response from Apache httpd server.
If so, what happens if you connect directly to the Geronimo server?

Jarek

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Bill Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>