Hi!

Mi organization have a lot of applications deployed in Tomcat and SunONE web
server. It's run nice, but the business is growing and need better solutions
(using tecnology J2EE). I've been exploring Geronimo, Jboss, and WAS CE. The
idea is migrate Tomcat and SunONE Applications to a new Appserver J2EE.
My Tomcat configuration use, for independence, containers based in
CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE; with this configuration I have various
clusters. I like this because the aplications and clusters are independents.
I want make the same in the new Application Server, How can I do it in
Geronimo? (I couldn't find documentation about GERONIMO_HOME, GERONIMO_BASE)
Can you help me, please!!

Thank you very much.

PD. Excuseme, I'm not good at english.

--