Hi Rudi,

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but we have some
documentation on 'WADI Application Distribution Infrastructure':
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/wadi-clustering-support.html which might
prove to be a good place to start for your solution.  Also, I've seen
references on the list to a third party called "Terracotta" at
http://www.terracotta.org/ which provides some scalable solutions you can
work with AG on.

-Joseph Leong