On May 24, 2008, at 11:13 AM, Mark Aufdencamp wrote:

Someone recently, within the the last 2 months, posted a Linux service
start/stop script for Geronimo. I just tried to Google it for you, but didn't find it quickly. Perhaps someone else can find it and it can get
added to the documentation as a sibling to the Windows Java Service
Wrapper.

http://www.nabble.com/Looking-for-init.d---rc.d-script-tt17113713.html#a17113713

Good idea...

--kevan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Main class used to start and stop the geronimo server?
From: MShah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, May 23, 2008 5:41 pm
To: user@geronimo.apache.org

Hi,
 I am trying to start geronimo automatically on linux using the java
service wrapper and in the conf file I need to specify the main class needed
to start and stop the geronimo process instance.

Can anyone please let me know that the main class is that is used to start the geronimo server instance and what is the main class used to stop the
server?

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Monisha