Hi!

I've done you wrote - it didn't help. File db.lck has been deleted, but file is created again and Exception comes. I removed project to f:\g-2.0.1 but nothing has changed.

  Ivan Pryvalov.

Viet Nguyen пишет:
It seems like maven cannot delete one of the files (i.e.
UddiDatabase\db.lck). Check to make sure you do not have this file
open while you are executing the build command.

I also noticed that you put Geronimo under
F:/chechouts/geronimo/2.0.1. I recommend that you put Geronimo under a
shorter path (e.g. C:/g-2.0.1/) because it may hit the file size limit
under Windows.

Hope this helps,
Viet