Hi, I don't think we support WS-Security 1.1 in Geronimo with Axis2
implmentation.   This Rampart module seems to be a seperate module that is
not included in Axis2's default installation and are not included in
Geronimo either AFAIK.

We do have our own version of axis2.xml file, think it is called
geronimo-axis2.xml file, that is bundled in one of the geronimo-axis2 jars.

This function may be avail with the CXF implmentation.

Lin