Wing Yung wrote:
Hi,

Is there an easy way to upgrade libraries in the repository? For
example, how could I upgrade jline from version 0.9.91 to 0.9.94 (to
enable 64-bit Windows support)? I noticed that dependency information
is written to the config.ser files and I could use
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil to modify these,
but is there an easier way?

Thank you,
Wing

You should be able to upgrade by just adding jline 0.9.94 with the proper directory/name structure into the server repository. Most of the Geronimo dependencies are not specified with versions so that the version utilized at run time will default to the highest version available in the repository. You can add the file into the server repository manually or via the admin console.

HTH,
Joe