Hi,

we successfully finished to implement the HalloWorld-Example as a
JavaEE5-conform Webservice.

Now the real world starts and the problems arise. In fact we would like to
have a Webservice like that:

@Stateless
@WebService
public class MyWebservice implements MyWebserviceIF {

@WebMethod
public void readData(MyDataTO data) {
}

The TransferObject MyDataTO should be:
        public Long[]                          keyProtokoll;
        public MyDataProtokollTO[]  dataProtokoll;
        public Long[]                       keyDaten;
        public MyDataDatenTO[]      dataDaten;

And the TransferObject MyDataProtokollTO is:

public class MyDataProtokollTO implements Serializable{

        private long               id;
        private long               otherId;
        private Timestamp     when;
        private My1Enum      entitaetstyp;
        private long              entitaetId;
        private My2Enum     funktion;

The Enumerations are from commons-lang - ValuedEnum.

Often we get the result:

16:08:48,374 ERROR [EjbModuleBuilder]
JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans() failed: Unable to find the
service wsdl file
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to find the service
wsdl file
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:314)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builder.java:222)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.configureEJB(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:215)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.java:167)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.addGBeans(EjbModuleBuilder.java:819)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:647)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:254)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:133)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1196.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.RedeployCommand.redeploySameConfiguration(RedeployCommand.java:225)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.RedeployCommand.run(RedeployCommand.java:101)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I worked a lot with try and error, but I have the impression the more
complex the more errors. We started with a TreeMap, and now we use simple
Arrays...
If I reduce to the max, I can deploy but It seems to be that the generated
XSD-File doesn't contain all the information.

Thanx in advance for any help.

-Josef

BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG         Niederlassung Rhein/Main
Robert-Koch-Straße 41
55129 Mainz
Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400