I'm sort of wondering why you would use that particular OS, but FYI I've had
no problems running Geronimo on Vista Ultimate 32 and 64-bit with Java 1.5
or 1.6. I believe as long as the JVM is working properly Geronimo will work
because it does not contain OS-specific functionality.

You don't give any info about the nature of the failure, so I can't really
help you further.

Trygve