Hi All,

i'm currently in an early phase of understanding Geronimo.

You know
I tried to ..., and i fail.

The Documentaion doesen't help in this Situations.
There are many step by step howto's, but they are so patchy.

Example:
I tried to Setup my Development Environment with Eclipse on a Windows
Vista Business Box.
The lates JDK's are installed on it.

I downloaded the lates stable Geronimo v 2.1.1 with Tomcat JEE, there is
no hint in the docu, that path langth must be ..., but i think it should
be there.

I downloaded the latest Eclipse "Ganymede" as JEE5 IDE as described, but
when i'm trying to install the GEP it fails with dependencie errors.

I downloaded the latest Eclipse "Europa" as JEE5 IDE as described, but
when i'm trying to install the GEP it fails with dependencie errors.
And be sure i tried all three ways, to get a Geronimo Server in Eclipse
configured.

I Don't want to post here all the beginners quests.

Is there another source, to get all theses surly solved issues done?

Is there an easy way to Setup my environment. Any Links?

Best regards

GM-Foto GmbH
Thomas Poth

IT-Manager
Tel.: 0049-69-238570-0
Fax: 0049-69-238570-30
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.gmfoto.de

GM-Foto GmbH, Taunusstraße 47, D-60329 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 238570-0, Telefax: +49 69 238570-30
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main: HRB 19494
Geschäftsführer: Walter Adler und Harald Remsperger

Öffnungszeiten: Montag - Freitag, 9:00 - 18:30 Uhr

Internet: http://www.gmfoto.de , E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]