Hi Jarek,

I will open a Geronimo-Bug on the deployment-issue after my 10-days
holidays.

Concerning the Webservice-Issue I added the Apache CXF-User-List to this
issue. The error arises on the server, but is not logged there. The
stacktrace I posted is from the client. I tried to debug the problem but I
got lost somewhere in Apache CXF. Here the error once more:

Stacktrace:
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: An error was discovered processing
the <wsse:Security> header
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)
        at $Proxy21.empfangeDatenbestandDelta(Unknown Source)
        at
de.mypath.ws.OrigReadWSClientImpl.callWebservice(OrigReadWSClientImpl.java:157)
        at
de.mypath.ws.OrigReadWSClientImpl.leseDatenbestand(OrigReadWSClientImpl.java:61)
        at
de.mypath.ws.OrigReadWSClientImplTest.testLeseDatenbestand(OrigReadWSClientImplTest.java:33)
        at
        at
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.executeMethodBody(TestMethodRunner.java:99)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runUnprotected(TestMethodRunner.java:81)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runMethod(TestMethodRunner.java:75)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.run(TestMethodRunner.java:45)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.invokeTestMethod(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:66)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.run(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:35)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner$1.runUnprotected(TestClassRunner.java:42)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run(TestClassRunner.java:52)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: An error was discovered
processing the <wsse:Security> header
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:70)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:183)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:56)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:429)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1955)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1791)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
        ... 24 more

Security-Header:
<wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd";

soap:mustUnderstand="1">
<wsse:UsernameToken xmlns:wsu="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";

wsu:Id="UsernameToken-25089808">
<wsse:Username>myuser</wsse:Username>
<wsse:Password Type="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordDigest";>7/KJXygtxKrfJlI2zv2EFZtND/I=</wsse:Password>

<wsse:Nonce>C0hrjAbVG5snU9PKIM86OA==</wsse:Nonce>
<wsu:Created>2008-08-13T08:34:25.841Z</wsu:Created>
</wsse:UsernameToken>
</wsse:Security>

Later on I tried the same with another class path for my WS-Client and I
debugged into WSS4JInInterceptor. I see the Vector wsResult contains
nothing. So compared with my Security Issue for Geronimo 2.1.1 (and Apache
CXF 2.0.2) :
http://www.nabble.com/WS-Stack-Apache-CXF-asks-for-Axis2-Classes-tt18530376s134.html

I still have the same problem using WS-Security with the new Version of
Geronimo 2.1.2 (and Apache CXF 2.0.8)

-Josef

"Jarek Gawor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
13.08.2008 20:09
Bitte antworten an
user@geronimo.apache.org

An
user@geronimo.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Antwort: Re: Change Version of Apache CXF for Geronimo

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:48 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jarek,
>
> concerning the hot-deployment-stuff, I simpy copy my EAR-File into the
> hot-deployment-directory. Same Procedure as in G 2.1.1, but in G 2.1.2 I
get
> the NullPointerException. With the console the following procedure
helps:

> 1) Deploy with Redeploy-Flag:
> Deployment failed:
> null
> 2) Deploy without Redeploy-Flag:
> The application was successfully deployed.
> The application was successfully started

This looks like a bug somewhere. Please open a bug on this and the
hot-deployment issue.

> Thank you very much for your SLF4J-advice. My openejb-Installation
included
> these JAR's. After deleting, the error disappeared. :-))
> Now I feel we solved almost all problems, WS-Call without Security
works,
> but with Security I get the error:

Any exceptions on the server side or in geronimo.log? I'm not sure I
will be able to help you with this much more since I'm not familiar
with WSS4J or CXF WS-Security support.

Jarek

BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG