Should we move this into the JIRA?

I was able to create the Utility Project successfully.  If I export the EAR,
then Eclipse bundles it correctly into the EAR file (whether it is put into
the root or the lib directory depends on a setting in the EAR's project.)
However inside Eclipse the contents of the project are not being found.
Specifically, the project does not appear in the WTP's "EAR Libraries"
classpath container.

Here's the confusing part.  We have 3 utility projects (I hadn't noticed
these before) that were working in 2.0.2 and are still working in 2.1.2.  I
tried everything I could think of comparing these (which work fine) to the
one I created above (which doesn't work) and manually modifying files
outside of Eclipse, etc..  I couldn't get the new one to work no matter what
I did.  I even cloned one of the working projects, changed it's name, and it
wouldn't work.  I'll look into this more tomorrow, hopefully something will
come to me in the meantime.

I did notice that going to the "Java EE Module Dependencies" page in the
properties of any project other than the EAR project (including EJB, WEB and
utility projects) would give a "Could not accept changes" "The currently
displayed page contains invalid values" error message.  Not sure if this is
new or not.