Geronimo 2.0/2.1 is only certified on the Sun JDK.

Support for using the IBM Java 5 SDK is provided by IBM via the WASCE product offering -
  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/was/wasce.html

-Donald

jklcom99 wrote:
I will give it a try when I get a chance.  Has IBM JRE been tested with
Geronimo?

Thanks

Donald Woods-2 wrote:
Do you get the same results with the Sun 1.6.0_07 JDK?

-Donald

jklcom99 wrote:
This might have manifested from the fact that we had to clear out the
manifest classpath due the invalid jar exception during deployment and
merging the jms module.
Thus, we're in need of these two fixes
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3316 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-889

Yes, keystor settings are set in config.xml and using IBM jre1.6.0sr1

Thanks

Have you modified the default keystore settings in config.xml?
    keystoreFile, keystorePass, keystoreType
Or modified/deleted the default keystore?
    var/security/keystores/geronimo-default

What services is your app using - EJBs, security, connectors, jms, app client, ....?

Which JDK are you using?

-Donald