Please include a scenario as well with your JIRA. I did the following and the postgresql jar was installed <geronimo-home>/repository:

- installed the server-specific repo plugin
- from the admin console, installed the automatic download function to install postgresql jdbc driver 8.2 - the jar was installed in <geronimo-home>/repository in my experiment (not the results you noticed).

I didn't actually create or launch a second server image ... perhaps that is the difference. All I did was install the server specific repository.

Joe

Forrest_Xia wrote:
For single server and single repo case, the driver is installed into
GERONIMO_HOME/repository.

Forrest

Lin Sun-2 wrote:
HI Forrest, thanks for clarifying this.  Can you open a JIRA on this
incorrect behavior (installing to var/repository)?  Is this happening
only with server-repo plugin?  In other words, can it be produced with
single server/single repo?

Lin