On Oct 23, 2008, at 2:24 AM, Juergen Weber wrote:

djencks wrote:

https://svn.codehaus.org/tranql

codehaus has been on svn for a long time.... is there a cvs reference
somewhere?

Yes, at http://tranql.codehaus.org/Download
8-)

OK, I think I fixed all the cvs references :-)

I wonder, if the Geronimo source download shouldn't include the sources of
_all_ binaries included in the Geronimo binary distribution...
If you run something important on an open source appserver, you should have all sources at your hand, without having to search at 30 different places.

I'm not aware of any other projects that do anything remotely like that. I'm also not sure we could redistribute e.g. the jaxb source which is CDDL.

Juergen