Hi Juergen,

I am not a log4j configuration expert but I think the problem is that despite resetting the overall log level to DEBUG there are other configuration statements that imply INFO level logging for everything not explicitly mentioned.... this might be the same thing you are trying to say. I wish there was a way to configure log4j that I could understand :-)