shouldn't

<principal name="scort" designated-run-as="true" class ="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"/>

be

<principal name="spadmin" designated-run-as="true" class ="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"/>

?

I'd leave out designated-run-as="true"