I am using apache geronimo. When I've tried to deploy my application (war
file) and try to run the application my logs are not creating under the
specified location.

I am using slf4j internally. The following jar files are specified under
web-inf/lib location of my application.
slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar,slf4j-log4j12-1.4.3.jar,log4j-1.2.14.jar.
I have put logging.properties under web-inf/lib as well as web-inf/classes
folders

My logging.properties is as follows

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, logFile

log4j.appender.logFile=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.logFile.File=C:/tmp/logs/fp.log
log4j.appender.logFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.logFile.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{dd/MM/yy HH:mm:ss} %-5p
[%t] %c{2} - %m%n
log4j.appender.logFile.MaxFileSize=1000KB

The logs are not creating under the location mentioned in
logging.properties. I am also hiding the jar files in geronimo-web.xml using
<hidden-classes> tag [which avoid the loading classes from the parent class
loader]

I am getting the following warning message in server console

(org.springframework.web.conte
xt.ContextLoader).

Please advise how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance