Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2008, at 11:15 AM, rdomingo wrote:
>

>> Thank you, this seems to do the job.
>> The spring related error is gone.
>
> Good.
>

>> Off topic:
>> Currently I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
>> Actually this is the reason I would like to stop using tomcat....
>> I will look in to this tomorrow.
>
> This is after multiple deploy/redeploys or after a single deploy? Have
> you bumped your permgen space (e.g. -XX:MaxPermSize=256m)? You don't
> see the same problem w/ Jetty?
>
> --kevan

Kevan, you are the greatest :-))
Situation before  -XX:MaxPermSize=256m, out of memory all the time
Situation using -XX:MaxPermSize=256m, no more out of memory. This also
worked for me in tomcat

But what is actually happening ???

My gues is that My app didn't fit in mem or garbage collection hadn't enough
time to do it's job. By increasing the permSize I have more time to do
garbage collection before I run out of memory... Is this correct ?

Any way, thanks again !