Did you use the "Update Repository List" option before trying to install the plugin this time? I ran into a case yesterday where I had to use the Update option before I could install the DayTrader plugins from a manually added repo....

-Donald

cuatez wrote:
Well, it started again from scratch on Vista, following your instructions,
and it worked fine. I originally had troubles because I did not see this repository: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-2.1.2 I did not know it would appear automatically by first clicking update
repositories (or I just should have added it). That seems to have made the
difference. The earlier issues I was having seem to stem from the fact that
I downloaded the samples source and tried to build and deploy.

Thanks so much for all your help!