Okay, so I have to deploy a second Jetty container inside Geronimo, so Geronimo
would have two different Jetty containers, one serving web applications on each
of the two ports.
So I would basically copy the Jetty plugin to a new plugin, compile it, and
place it in the repository.

So now we have JettyContainer/JettyWebContainer in Geronimo.
After doing what is suggested, I would have something like
JettyContainer2/JettyWebContainer2 - it would be a whole new module with the
same code - is this correct?

I have an additional question.
In a previous thread on 2008-12-03, I ask on the subject "How to set up logging
for a connector". Can I also perform this same suggestion for
org.apache.geronimo.jetty6.requestlog.NCSARequestLog ?

I would assume if they use the same NCSARequestLog gbean that both containers
would put their logs in the same log file.
So... since I cannot change the log file name and location (as I asked in this
other thread), I assume I also need to deploy a new NCSARequestLog gbean - is
this correct?

-RG

>>> 2) http://0.0.0.0:2150/hello_2 - Fail
>>> 3) http://0.0.0.0:2151/hello_1 - Fail