Hi all,

I have big problem with Struts (2.0.14) and Geronimo (2.1.3).
When I use request.isUserInRole from Struts Action I always got "false".
I wrote simple Filter (linked before struts2 filter in web.xml). In that
filter I have lines like:
  System.out.println("role: "+request.isUserInRole(...));

When struts action is called, I see "role: false".
When i call any servlet, I can see "role: true".
JSP also gives "role: true".
I tested also static resource 't.html'. From filter I see "false".

I think this may not be struts2 problem, but static resources
Struts 2 does not have servlet (like 1.x versions), so web container sees it
like static resource...

It look's, I can't write filter to protect my static resources.

thanks for any help.

regards,
artur