Some of these plugins are clearly irrelevant (client-system) and one is not part of geronimo (wasce-boilerplate-minimal). I'm pretty sure that the problem is caused by a missing plugin but it would be great to see if there is a systematic way to track it down as we are then more likely to be able to provide a general fix.