Donald,
What's the status of this vote? If we need more votes, then please ask for a review or cancel...

--kevan
On Dec 3, 2008, at 3:34 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

All,

I've prepared a release candidate of DayTrader 2.1.3 for your review and vote. This release can only be installed on Geronimo 2.1.3 server or later.

The source level is Rev723010 from the following svn branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/branches/2.1.3/

When the release vote is approved, I will svn mv the code to:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/tags/2.1.3/

The following staging directory contains the maven artifacts to be released:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/daytrader/

For your convenience, you can add the following as a plugin repo to install DayTrader as a plugin from the staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/

The README and source files can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/README-daytrader.txt
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/daytrader/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader/2.1.3/daytrader-2.1.3-src.zip

When the release vote is approved, the maven artifacts will be moved to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release DayTrader 2.1.3
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release DayTrader 2.1.3 (please provide rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours or until we have enough votes, whichever is longer.

-Donald