ConfigurationManager.listConfigurations()

In the geronimo vm the gbean is in j2ee-system and has the short name ConfigurationManager.

hope this helps
david jencks

On Jan 16, 2009, at 2:41 PM, Ricky Ignatius wrote:

Sorry for unclear question.
I mean any gbean method that I can call using JMX to return list of deployed
modules in server.

Thanks,

Ricky

Ivan-65 wrote:

No sure what modules you mean, web applications, ejb modules ? If does,
you
could refer to the corresponding portlets.Thanks !