Hi Hai-Dang,

This is weird. if you have an element

  <wadi:openejb-clustering-wadi>

in your geronimo-openejb.xml plan and if you can successfully distribute the EJB module then this means that the config

org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-clustering-builder-wadi/2.2- SNAPSHOT/car

is installed and up-and-running - otherwise you would not have been able to distribute the module as an error would have been reported.

Clustered EJB module should have

 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-clustering-wadi/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car

as a parent module.

Anyway, I just checked the sample with the latest Geronimo version and I can tell you that the WADI clustering integration is currently broken. It is unlikely that it will be fixed in the near future as I am working on an OpenJPA distributed caching implementation. You may want to check on the OpenEJB user list, users at openejb dot apache dot org, whether or not they have an alternate EJB clustering solution which can be easily enabled w/i Geronimo.

Thanks,
Gianny