On Mar 5, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

In the traditional GBean, we could use:

       infoFactory.addOperation("isStarted", "String");

to expose a method of GBean, I'm asking if there is corresponding
annotation way to expose a method.

addOperation is not necessary any more because there is code that examines the class using reflection and adds all the operations. This code works just as well if you are using annotations :-)