On Mar 13, 2009, at 4:54 AM, Raj Saini wrote:

Hi,

I am having problem securing the ActiveMQ admin objects (queues and topics) in embedded ActiveMQ.I can do this on a standalone ActiveMQ using JAAS login module plugin. Is it possible to do the same in embedded ActiveMQ and probably using the Geronimo security realms.

That would be a great feature but I don't think anyone has figured out how to do this yet. I suspect you'd need to write some code to adapt activeMQ to the geronimo security framework.

If you investigate further please let us know what you find out! You might want to work with geronimo trunk (2.2-SNAPSHOT) as it uses the much more up to date activemq 5.3-SNAPSHOT and if changes to activemq are needed there's a much better chance of getting them included in a future release.

Regards,

Raj