Hmm... can you attach some sample ear or war file that replicates this problem?

There are a couple of work-arounds. One easy thing to do is the
pre-generate the wsdl (using the jaxws-tools command line tool) and
attach the wsdl to your service. That way the server won't need to
generate the wsdl during deployment.

Another things to try (if possible of course) is to switch to CXF. It
uses a different way to generate the wsdl and I'm pretty sure it will
avoid the problem you see with Axis2.

Jarek