Hi all,

  Thanks for your comments. I've explained a little bit about doStart(),
doFail() and doStop() on this page (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/developing-and-deploying-a-geronimo-gbean.html),
but might not be sufficient.   Any ideas for improvement?

   And we have drafted a section named Referencing another
GBean<http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/developing-and-deploying-a-geronimo-gbean.html#DevelopingandDeployingaGeronimoGBean-ReferencinganotherGBean>
on this page to describe how to use *Reference*,  and gives an example.

Best Regards,

Ying Tang