Thanks, But jsf tag lib can't identify form attributes like  name="login"
action="j_security_check" method="POST", my code snippnet is:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f">
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h">

<f:view>
<h:form name="login" action="j_security_check" method="POST">
</h:form>
</f:view>

if i deploy this login.jsp. errors:attribute invalid for Form.

So may Database sql realm can't support jsf page?

--
viola