Try using the following Daytrader branch and a 2.1 Server instead of trunk -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/branches/2.1.3/

-Donald

Andrig wrote:

kevan wrote:

On May 4, 2009, at 9:31 PM, Andrig wrote:

I have another missing artifact.  If you could point me in the right
direction on where to get it, it would be appreciated:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.openejb:ejb31-api-experimental:jar:3.1.1-SNAPSHOT

 Then, install it using the command:
     mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openejb
-DartifactId=ejb31-api-experimental -Dversion=3.1.1-SNAPSHOT - Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
     mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openejb
-DartifactId=ejb31-api-experimental -Dversion=3.1.1-SNAPSHOT - Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

 Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.geronimo.daytrader:daytrader-derby-datasource:car:2.2- SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.geronimo.configs:system-database:car:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.apache.geronimo.configs:transaction:car:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        4) org.apache.geronimo.configs:j2ee-server:car:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        5) org.apache.geronimo.framework:rmi-naming:car:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        6) org.apache.geronimo.framework:jee-specs:car:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        7) org.apache.openejb:ejb31-api-experimental:jar:3.1.1-SNAPSHOT
OpenEJB has moved the location of their SNAPSHOT repository. Adding the following to your pom.xml in the <repositories> section should fix our problem. However, I'm a bit confused by the version numbers that your missing. What version of DayTrader are you trying to build?

         <repository>
             <id>apache.nexus.snapshots</id>
             <name>Apache Nexus Repository</name>
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots </url>
             <layout>default</layout>
             <snapshots>
                 <enabled>true</enabled>
                 <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
                 <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
             </snapshots>
             <releases>
                 <enabled>false</enabled>
             </releases>
         </repository>

--kevan

I will try this change, but I have checked out trunk, because that's the
version that is based on EE 5, and that's what I needed.