On Jun 18, 2009, at 12:33 AM, stig larsen wrote:

Hi,

We have an application that we wish to extend its capabilities in running
state.
I want to load jars into geronimo and make them appear in the classpath so
my application can use them without restarting.

Is there a way to to this?

As others have pointed out, anything like this is going to be platform specific. Could you describe a bit more what kind of problem you are trying to solve? We might be able to suggest a more appropriate solution than changing the contents of existing classloaders which always seems to me a risky proposition.

Best regards,
Stig Even Larsen