Hello

After a long time, i could able to build the geronimo using Harmony JDK. But
Building was not so smooth. I need to build the modules one by one. I struck
at running the testsuites module .

It is failed to verify the Geronimo server start.  But i am sure server is
started. Server logs shows that server is up and running. But build script
while running the command-testsuite failed to detect the server start. Any
help would be much appreciated. Please note, Harmony doesnt implement JPA.
hence i removed the option from batch script while starting.

I am getting the following error:

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to verify if
the server was started in the given time (300 seconds)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:584)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:50
0)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.jav
a:331)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Unable to verify
if the server was started in the given time
(300 seconds)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.reporting.ReportingMojoSupport.execute(ReportingMojoSupport.java:10
6)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:50
0)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Unable to verify
if the server was started in the given time
(300 seconds)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.server.StartServerMojo.doExecute(StartServerMojo.java:350)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.reporting.ReportingMojoSupport.execute(ReportingMojoSupport.java:99
)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
        ... 15 more

--
Mohan