On Aug 21, 2009, at 8:50 AM, sim085 wrote:

Can you point to the documentation you looked at?  We should fix it.

The documentation I am refering to can be found here (first paragraph,
second line):
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/geronimo-raxml.html

and also here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/geronimo-raxml.html

Thanks, I've updated these pages (I think it takes a while to sync them though)

You do need a geronimo plan to deploy a connector module, the plan is
not optional. However, the plan can either be inside the rar as META-
INF/geronimo-ra.xml or as an external plan.  I prefer the external
plan as then you don't have to modify your connector to deploy it.

Thanks, I'll try to find an example of geronimo-xml and see how I can adapt
it for my needs.

You can use the database and jms wizards in the admin console to generate plans for the tranql db wrappers and for activemq. They might be useful prototypes.

Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Thanks