I have some DB Pools I need to change the password every two months.

18 pools * 10 servers = the need for automation.

On a Geronimo 2.1.3 server:

for server in server1 server2 server3 server4 etc
do
        echo "Updating $server "
        $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -jar bin/deployer.jar -host $server -u $GER_USER
-p $GER_PWD redeploy $DEPLOYMENT
_PLAN
repository/org/tranql/tranql-connector-ra/1.4/tranql-connector-ra-1.4.rar
done

When I run this, the applications that have dependencies on these pools
stop.

What's the best way to go from here?

I'll eventually be using gsh instead of deployer.jar, if that matters.

Should I just add steps to start all the apps that stop?

Should I report it to JIRA?  I would have expected all the dependent apps to
reload, too.