If I change it it will use Open JPA that is used by default in Geronimo. It
works fine with Open JPA. I just wanted to try EclipseLink as well to make
shure it works just in case I need it in the future.
I have included EclipseLink JPA library in the classpath of the project but
I think the project still cannot find it at runtime hence the exception
"Could not locate the persistence provider class". May be it's very simple
issue but I'm not very experienced programmer and don't know exactly how to
locate EclipseLink jar files properly in the server.