On Sep 3, 2009, at 7:28 PM, 梁昆 wrote:

Hi all,
Recently,I have some questions about WADI cluster,pls help me,thanks a lot. I have two nodes A is the master node and B is another one.I deploy cviewer.war in the node A and node B has the same cviewer.war. 1.If I shutdown A node first and then shutdown B node, I find that the cviewer.war load is set false in the config.xml of node B.So when I start A and B the cviewer.war in the node B can not work.Is it correct?

2.If I shutdown B node first and then undeploy cviewer_G_MASTER in node A,then I startup node B, the cviewer.war's state is running and it works well.However,I want to use the command deploy.bat undeploy in the node B to undeploy cviewer.war there will be an error:
2009-09-04 10:20:17,978 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: com.ibm.wasce.samples/cviewer_G_MASTER/2.1.1.2/car does not appear to be a the name of a module available on the selected server. Perhaps it h as already been stopped or undeployed? If you're trying to specify a TargetModuleID, use the syntax TargetName| ModuleName instead. If you're not sure what's running, try the list- modules command. at org .apache .geronimo .deployment .plugin .ConfigIDExtractor.identifyTargetModuleIDs(ConfigIDExtractor.java:205) at org .apache .geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandStart.execute(CommandStart.java:57) at org .apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java: 168) at org .apache .geronimo .kernel .util .MainConfigurationBootstrapper .main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45) at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65) at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31) Is it correct?In the node B can I use some command to undeploy the module which is deployed through WADI cluster.

Please help me ,thanks a lot.

Hi,

I think you are using deployment based "farm" clustering to deploy to both A and B at once? This is independent of whether you are using WADI to replicate session state between your cluster members. I am not very familiar with the deployment based clustering, and I prefer to use plugin based clustering, which however is only available in 2.2 (soon to be released).

(1) seems like a bug to me. I guess you can restart your app in B on the command line or in the admin console, but I think the app should remain started on B.

(2) deployment based clustering works by deploying a synthetic "master" application on the controller server that manages the actual app running on each cluster member. I think that the master app name is derived from the actual app name by appending "_G_MASTER". So, I think you are trying to undeploy the master app from node B, whereas it is running on node A. What happens if you try to undeploy com.ibm.wasce.samples/cviewer/2.1.1.2/car from node B?

与任何您希望的人分享您的回忆。 任何您希望的人。