Though I have to mention that these dumps will probably be huge, since
I would be running the server for much longer, doing many things in
between (compared to the other one that was just 2 deploys, and about
3 minutes of uptime).

I hope this is fine by you?

Sorry.. bandwidth might not be an issue for you guys. Over here it's
very expensive, so you tend to start treating it like our ancestors
treated food during a dry season... especially when you use a lot of
it already.

--
Quintin Beukes