Thanks for replying to my question.
I have figured out how EJB works with servlets now, I am not a very
experienced developer and I learn through examples. I inject session beans
(@EJB) into my servlets and database manupulations are kept in session
beans.
While reading about these issues I came across Java 6EE where as I
understood EJBs are introduced in web container as web beans. Should be
easier to figure out for newcomers like me:)
Thanks